Our Partners in Africa,
…. doing Good work for humanity.
Here are some of our partners on the ground in several communities in Africa, who see first-hand, the injustice, the extreme poverty and all the related ramifications that are resulting in avoidable sufferings for children. Without hesitation and with very meager resources, these Partners jump into action, to rescue lots of families, women, children, sick and vulnerable people. Our motivation is that one day, we will achieve an ideal society.
For those who have been Blessed with something to spare, please help ICAfrica in any way you can, through your donations of money, time, stocks, real-estate and or securities, so that we can continue to rescue more Africans from the unfair conditions that many find themselves in today. Your support will help our partners on the ground to be economically more stable and manage, going forward, various issues of their community development, particularly those issues that could firstly be resolved through economic empowerment of family breadwinners such as:
- Family level Sustainable economic development (Income expansion program)
- – Rescue programs/family integration for orphans, Widows, Street boys & girls
- – Rescue of unemployed men and repair broken families
- – Manage community food security, farming, irrigation & harvest programs
- – Carry out more outreach Christian missionary work
- – Establish / rehabilitate schools in remote communities and organize feeding programs,
- – Run feeding programs for the abandoned, sick and vulnerable,
- – Develop and run community water resources and water hygiene programs
- – Support local initiatives for maternal and community health-care
- – Rehabilitate HIV/AID & Ebola devastated families
- – Organize adult basic education, trade skills, civic & social integration training … and more: